LASSN people are not just the 8 part-time members of staff.
We are the 275 volunteers who support the 990 refugees and asylum seekers LASSN helped last year.
We are the 883 Friends of LASSN who subscribe to our newsletter, and who tell others about what we do, the difference we make – with our families and friends, and people we work, worship and study with.
We are the 75 individual donors who gave regular amounts last year, and the many hundreds more who run gigs and fundraisers for us, hold coffee mornings, rattle tins, run marathons, go on bike rides, lose weight and everyone who has helped us over the last decade and a half.
We are the 45 members who attend our AGM and who elect our Board.
- Befriending Volunteers Manager – Iona Lyons
- 07845 298039 – [email protected]
- Connecting Opportunities: Integration and Employment Volunteers Manager – Fidelis Chebe
- 07927 115 574 – [email protected]
- English At Home Volunteers Manager – Riley Coles
- 07927 808 375 – [email protected]
- English At Home Volunteers Manager – David Skivington
- 07564 267 065 – [email protected]
- Grace Hosting Volunteers Manager – Jo Carter
- 07927 808 372 – [email protected]
- Admin and Finance Officer – Andrew Crossley
- 0113 373 1759 – [email protected]
- Director – Jon Beech
- 07845 298 047 – [email protected]
Our Board of Trustees
- Chair – Janice Gwilliam – [email protected] elected Jan 15, elected Chair Sep 16
- David Cundall (Vice Chair)- elected Oct 13
- Andrew Eyre – elected Oct 12, re-elected Oct 15
- Bill Urry – elected Sep 16
- Erika Trueman – elected Oct 14
- Katherine Wyatt – elected Jan 15
- Shadia Hameed – elected Oct 15
- Ruchi Gulati – elected Sep 16
- Dee Marshall – coopted Dec 16
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee, please email [email protected] to arrange a discussion.