There are many ways to help LASSN to deliver our aims of supporting, empowering and integrating asylum seekers and refugees in Leeds.
If none of these are possible, then there’s still loads you can do to lend support to our cause.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook, and help us get our messages to a wider audience.
- Read our website, and find out more about the reality of seeking refuge in Leeds.
- Use the information you find to challenge some of the myths about migration.
- Be kind to strangers, and give people the time of day.
We think all of this helps to make Leeds a kinder, safer, more welcoming place – and we’re grateful for any support you can offer. Thank you.
We would love you to do some fundraising for LASSN – anything from a few pounds to a few hundred pounds – no matter how small the donation, your fundraising would mean a great deal to us.
There are lots of ways you can fundraise – you may want to sell tickets for an event, have bucket collections, have a bun sale at work or set up a fundraising page for a sponsorship challenge. You can set up a page on Virgin Money Giving and share it on Facebook and social media.
If you have an idea for a fundraising event, we’re very happy for you to just crack on – please click on the green button below and let us know how we can help.
You can donate money raised easily
Directly to the LASSN bank account:
- Account: Leeds Asylum Seekers’ Support Network
- Sort code: 60-83-01
- Account Number: 20109321
Please put your name as the reference
Send a cheque make payable to LASSN to:
LASSN, Oak House, 94 Park Lane, Leeds LS3 1EL
Please put your name on the back of the cheque for reference
Bring money in to our LASSN office (by appointment only, please):
Please ring Andrew on 0113 373 1759 to make arrangements.
Some of the materials we can send you, to help your event go with a bang
- Postcards featuring our volunteers alongside asylum seekers and refugees, describing how people can get involved with LASSN
- Posters to advertise your event
- Posters summarising the work of LASSN
- Leaflets describing our work
- Annual Reviews giving a more detailed insight into what we do, and the difference we make