We don’t want to set too many rules beyond “be considerate, be kind, and always respect people’s confidentiality” – but realise you may want a few more pointers than that.
Rules are in bold, the rest are suggestions to help the boards run smoothly.
Please do not
- Post people’s names, mobile numbers, or other info that allows them to be identified.
- Use the boards to criticize or offer judgement on other people’s opinions. If you think someone has said something out of order, report the post and a moderator will sort it.
- Post urgent queries. If you need to find something out urgently, give us a ring or send an email.
On a more positive note, we’d love you to
- Use the search box before you ask. It may be someone else has already asked/answered that question. Repeat questions will be deleted.
- Keep your question as simple as you can: phrase your question directly. You can always give more detail in the text box below.
- If you have three questions, post three separate questions. It’ll be easier for people to answer one question at a time.
- Tag your posts – this may feel like a faff – but it will help people find your question, and your answers.
- Vote on answers you think are good. The ones with the most votes rise to the top
- Share resources you think are helpful.
- Check in regularly to see what people are asking, and offer answers. The busier the boards get, the more likely people are to use them.
Thanks – and we hope you find what you are looking for
Производство светодиодных табло для спорта, бегущих строк, табло для АЗС. http://ledbelgorod.ru
buy piroxicam generic for cheap order piroxicam chemist http://gravatar.com/colbuihunurchitis http://www.nature.com/protocolexchange/labgroups/519285 http://gravatar.com/wayditralomoco order piroxicam online no prescription online