As you will be aware, Leeds City council announced new restrictions on Friday 25th September, in an attempt to slow the further spread of Covid-19
“In order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus you must not:
- host people you do not live with in your home or garden, unless they’re in your support bubble
- meet people you do not live with in their home or garden, whether inside or outside of the affected areas unless they’re in your support bubble”
LASSN’s advice is
- Please do not meet up with the person you are matched with until the restrictions are lifted.
- Please maintain contact with the person you support by phone or by computer
- Please make sure they are getting the £10 a month towards their communications costs from LASSN
- If you have worries or concerns about the person you are matched with, or think there is a need to see them face to face, please discuss this with your Volunteers Manager or the Director ASAP. All our numbers and emails are on org.uk/contact
We remain massively grateful for your support and your patience through this difficult and confusing time. It is hugely frustrating not being able to see folks we care about: but we owe it to them, and to you, and to everyone in Leeds to play our part in halting the spread of the virus.
We will be in touch as soon as the restrictions are lifted about the possible ways of seeing people again in person.
Thanks once again and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, queries or comments.
Jon, Director 07845 298047 [email protected]
(and Andrew, David, Emily, Jo, Rawand, Riley, and Tina too.)