Not everything in this section is finished yet, so please forgive us if things change or move round a bit.
So far we’ve got information on
- Statistics – where to find reliable data on asylum and migration
- The asylum process – where to find reliable sources of information
- Learning English – where to find help with this, as well as teaching resources for volunteers
- Local Activities – stuff you might want to recommend to people who are looking for cheap or free things to do in Leeds
- Refugees and Transition – our guide to helping people make the transition from asylum seeker to refugee
- Health resources
Still to come…
- The Question and Answer Board – where volunteers can share ideas and information
- The revised Online Directory of Services – it’s nearly there – but we still have more entries to enter and check before we can go live.
If you’re looking for something in particular, and you can’t find it, please let us know: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and help find it for you.