Membership enables you to
- show your support for who we are, and what we stand for
- vote at LASSN’s Annual General Meeting, to elect our Trustees and help decide the future direction of LASSN
- to get priority booking on our training courses, so you can learn more about asylum seekers and refugees, and how you might help them
- have one of us speak at your group or organisation, so we can tell you more about what we do
- get involved with LASSN in a slightly deeper way, by campaigning and influencing others
Membership is free for asylum seekers, refugees, volunteers, and people who are unwaged. We ask that everyone else donates a £5 a month.
You can find copies of our Governing Documents here