Not everything in this section is finished yet, so please forgive us if things change or move round a bit.
So far we’ve got information on
- Statistics – where to find reliable data on asylum and migration
- The asylum process – where to find reliable sources of information on how the system should work
- Learning English – where to find help with this, as well as teaching resources for volunteers
- Local Activities – stuff you might want to recommend to people who are looking for cheap or free things to do in Leeds
- Refugees and Transition – our guide to helping people make the transition from asylum seeker to refugee
- helpinleeds.com – a comprehensive guide to services for people seeking refugee and asylum in Leeds
If you’re looking for something in particular, and you can’t find it, please let us know: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and help find it for you.