We held our AGM on 30th September 2016 at Mill Hill Unitarian Chapel.
Here are the draft minutes of proceedings from the meeting.
- a presentation by our outgoing Chair of Trustees, David Cundall
- a summary of our financial situation by our Treasurer, Katherine Wyatt
- a fond thank-you and farewell to our outgoing Trustees: Ruth Woodhead, Alexandra Huddart, and Solomon Kidane,
- the election of new Trustees: Ruchi Gulati, Paul Broughton, and Bill Urry
- LASSN members voting to change LASSN’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, to enable LASSN to offer help to people who may not be asylum seekers and refugees, but who still find themselves unable to get help from Public Services, and a long way from home.
Thank you to everyone who attended.
AGM Minutes from Sep 16
AGM Minutes from October 15