We hope you’re enjoying new website, which was launched earlier this year. The idea was to make it clearer, and easier to find things.
We have (amongst other things) tried to
- make it easier for people to find out about LASSN, our work, and our achievements
- increase the number of online resources for volunteers,
- make it simpler to volunteer with us and to claim expenses
As if this weren’t enough, we also have
- a Facebook page – which also explores themes of asylum,migration in a slightly more informal way and
- a Twitter account – which draws together updates LASSN, our Facebook page, and articles we post on the Leeds MultiAgency Meeting website
and finally www.oneworldleeds.org – our multi-author blog with views and opinions of people in Leeds (and beyond) on issues around asylum and migration.